The 2015 Dig the Du
presented by Hunter Subaru on Sunday, October 11th
in Hendersonville, NC
with a Kids Du 2 event for children!
VIEW RESULTS FROM THE 2012—2014 RACES
The 5th annual Dig the Du presented by Hunter Subaru, and 3rd annual Kids Du 2, proudly benefit OpenDoors of Asheville, a nonprofit connecting local children living in poverty with an active, individualized network of support.
We’ve dug up one dragon of a duathlon, and now it’s up to you to ride it! Multi-sport athletes, trail runners, and mountain bikers: Mark your calendars for Sunday, October 11th, for the 5th annual “Dig the Du” race.
The race entry fee allows participants access to private, undisturbed property for purposes of participating in the duathlon event.
Registration for Dig the Du is now open! Race capped at 350 participants, so act fast!
Volunteer at Dig the Du!
Volunteers make races happen! We would love for you to volunteer if you are not able to participate in this year’s event. Sign up on RaceIt –HERE–!
ORDER YOUR DIG THE DU RACE TEE WHEN REGISTERING!
This year, our comfy custom race tees, in both men’s and women’s fits, will be available for $10 purchase. Pick your style and preference and order yours online when you register for the 2015 Dig the Du or Kids Du 2!
Features of the Dig the Du + Kids Du 2 include:
- One-of-a-kind race tee that you will love to wear all year long!
- Registration for solo and 2 or 3 person team participants
- Family friendly atmosphere
- LIVE Music
- Bike rentals from Sycamore Cycles
- A wonderful introduction to off road, multi-sport events for your friends and family members
- A unique, private venue for seasoned athletes
- Beautifully handcrafted race awards
- Awesome festival type atmosphere with incredible post-race food and beer!
Don’t forget to ‘like’ us at Facebook.com/DigtheDu
And follow us at Twitter.com/digthedu