Welcome Everyone to the 2020 Asheville Triathlon!
If you haven’t already…
#1 Please READ through our DIGITAL EVENT GUIDE for 2020 Asheville Triathlon!
#2 You can also LISTEN to our Podcast with race info HERE.
To find your wave and start time, search for your name on the Official Swim Start Lists below:
Wave 1: Orange
Wave 2: Green
Wave 3: Blue
Wave 4: Purple
Wave 5: Yellow
Info about the order/wave start list and how it will work on race day….
• Swim start waves have been assigned based on the swim time you submitted when you registered.
• Participants are assigned a wave start, rather than an exact start time. It is a ‘rolling’ wave start.
• The PT Solutions provided, socially distanced ‘circle’ spots are the locations that you will stand around the pool to wait for your start. These are first come, first serve, within the wave. There is no ‘order’ to folks within the wave that you are in. Everyone that is in your wave submitted a similar swim start time.
• Please do not arrive early for your swim start wave. This isn’t an event to just stand around and hang out.
• You will only be allowed onto the pool deck 5 minutes prior to your swim wave. • There are NO swim warm-ups.
• We are limiting the number of participants in the pool zone at one time.
When you go to the pool to start you will:
#1 Put your shoes for the swim to bike transition, under the picnic shelter. This is the side exit area for the swim finish that is to the far left side of the pool when facing the building from the parking lot. (see hub map)
#2 Have a brief COVID19 screening and get your temperature checked by PT Solutions right before you enter the MAIN ENTRANCE of the pool (see hub map).
#3 You will find the next available ‘SPOT’ on the pool deck to stand on. Get in line.
#4 These circles are socially distanced around the pool deck.
#5 Participants will start approximately every minute, and will jump into the pool at the deep end. (for swim flow and maps see Event Guide)
#6 Participants will move up in line, onto a new circle in front of them as participants start their swim.
Can’t wait to see you on Sunday morning!
Past iDaph Blogs
Thank you for joining us at this year's Trick or Trail 5K and Spooky Sprint 1 Mile! Here are the top female and male finishers: MALE: Jonathan Fenske, 51, from Simpsonville SC with a time of 19:10 FEMALE: Shelby Gurley, 26, from Marion NC with a time of 20:26 20:26...
We are so excited for another amazing Trick or Trail 5K and Spooky Sprint 1 Mile running experience! Here is what you need to know for Saturday, October 17th. Parking at Trick or Trail There is plenty of parking at the Kanuga Conference Center. CLICK HERE for...
We can’t wait to cheer you on at the Black Bear Half Marathon on Saturday, October 10th at Jackson Park in Hendersonville, NC. Thank you for supporting our event and our small business. Please check here for updates as we get closer to race day! THIS EVENT IS...