The 2020 Asheville Triathlon is almost here!
We can’t wait to cheer you on at the Asheville Triathlon on Sunday, July 19th at Patton Park in Hendersonville, NC. Thank you for supporting our event and our small business.
We have created an Interactive Digital Event Guide to help inform our participants what to expect on race day.
We have also created a Podcast for the event so you can listen while you drive to work or packet pickup and get all the important details. Please read through the Event Guide and/or listen to the Asheville Triathlon Podcast so you will be prepared for Sunday!
A few things to note:
• Face coverings MUST BE WORN before the event and after finishing. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
• Face coverings do not need to be worn while racing.
• Your transition area is at your personal vehicle. Please do not set up your transition items in an empty parking spot beside your car. Your items should be close to the front, sides, back or on the hood/trunk of your car. You can leave your bike on your bike race too!
• Once you set up your transition area space please either go warm-up on the Hwy 25 sidewalk (not on the run/bike course!) or stay in car until 10 min before your wave start.
• After setting up your transition space and exiting the transition area we ask that you continue to wear a facial covering any time you might be in contact with another athlete, staff member or volunteer.
• Get your temperature checked before entering the pool for your race.
• There will be no body marking station at this event. We do ask that you body mark yourself by applying your race number on both arms/biceps with permanent marker.
• There is access to restrooms outside the pool building and inside the pool area.
• THERE WILL BE NO PRE-RACE MEETING. Please look for updates on our Facebook Page.
The Swim List will be posted on Friday, July 17th after registration has closed. Please check this blog for the list and updates.
We wish everyone an awesome triathlon experience! We will have RESULTS posted on the iDaph Website on Sunday after the event!
Past iDaph Blogs
Due to the popularity of the Asheville Triathlon in July, iDaph Events is proud to announce that registration is now open for the Hendersonville Triathlon, which takes place Sunday, September 20, 2020! Same location, same course — new name! “We are so excited to...
Last chance to join the series and win prizes! Join us virtually or in person! Our new Pop Up 5K in the Park series is in full swing, and we have fully enjoyed seeing our local community of runners show up and run! What is Pop Up 5K in the Park? This is our newest 5K...
Congratulations for completing the Mills River Time Trial Woohooo you did it! Virtual high five! We are excited to announce that the results are in for the Mills River Time Trial Series! Thank you for participating in the series! Although we are mostly riding solo...