The 2020 Asheville Triathlon is almost here!
We can’t wait to cheer you on at the Asheville Triathlon on Sunday, July 19th at Patton Park in Hendersonville, NC. Thank you for supporting our event and our small business.
We have created an Interactive Digital Event Guide to help inform our participants what to expect on race day.
We have also created a Podcast for the event so you can listen while you drive to work or packet pickup and get all the important details. Please read through the Event Guide and/or listen to the Asheville Triathlon Podcast so you will be prepared for Sunday!
A few things to note:
• Face coverings MUST BE WORN before the event and after finishing. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
• Face coverings do not need to be worn while racing.
• Your transition area is at your personal vehicle. Please do not set up your transition items in an empty parking spot beside your car. Your items should be close to the front, sides, back or on the hood/trunk of your car. You can leave your bike on your bike race too!
• Once you set up your transition area space please either go warm-up on the Hwy 25 sidewalk (not on the run/bike course!) or stay in car until 10 min before your wave start.
• After setting up your transition space and exiting the transition area we ask that you continue to wear a facial covering any time you might be in contact with another athlete, staff member or volunteer.
• Get your temperature checked before entering the pool for your race.
• There will be no body marking station at this event. We do ask that you body mark yourself by applying your race number on both arms/biceps with permanent marker.
• There is access to restrooms outside the pool building and inside the pool area.
• THERE WILL BE NO PRE-RACE MEETING. Please look for updates on our Facebook Page.
The Swim List will be posted on Friday, July 17th after registration has closed. Please check this blog for the list and updates.
We wish everyone an awesome triathlon experience! We will have RESULTS posted on the iDaph Website on Sunday after the event!
Past iDaph Blogs
A note from Daphne... The New Year is here and it comes with a lot of hope and anticipation. The year 2020 has been difficult for every single one of us and being able to start a new year with fresh goals and a new mindset is refreshing and invigorating. There is no...
This morning, while in the final stages of preparing for registration to open tonight at midnight, we received word that the Asheville Marathon and Half will not receive the necessary final approvals to take place at the Biltmore Estate on March 20th, 2021. This...
We can't wait to welcome 2021 with you! New Year's Resolution Run Podcast Listen to the New Year's Resolution Run Podcast for everything you need to know for New Year's Day and packet pick-up. You can download this podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or anywhere you...