2022 Ramble Race Results
Congrats to all the finishers at the Ramble 5k! It was a refreshing day to run on November 13, 2022 and we are proud of each and every one of you.
Thank you for being part of the annual race in the Ramble community.
Reach out to Evita to pick up awards - Evita.Briceno@fsresidential.com
Be SOCIAL with us! Follow our Instagram page @idaphevents and share your race day photos and videos with us for a re-share!
UPCOMING IDAPH EVENTS!
The Asheville Swim League is a chance to learn and practice a new skill in a coached, yet low pressure setting.
quote by Asheville Winter Swim League participant
iDream Athletes Foundation is pleased to announce the return of the Asheville Swim League. The popular, group swim training and skill practice sessions have been a hit over the years. The low-key, coached and organized swim group has had a hiatus due to the pandemic and is ready to return to serve adults of all ages this winter.
What is the AVL Swim League? The intention of the swim league is to build and grow a swimming community in WNC. All levels and abilities of swimmers will be training together in a friendly, cohesive, structured and coached GROUP atmosphere.
How is the AVL =structured? Novice/Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced/Expert Swim Groups with swim leaders and pool-side support and instruction.
Location: All swims unless otherwise noted will meet at the Leila Patterson Center in Fletcher, NC. The LPC Pool is an INDOOR, 25 Yard pool… pretty incredible! We will meet Mondays from 7:15-8:15pm. Yes, we know that is ‘late’ but there is very, very limited availability in pools across our area, we are grateful for the LPC to open up three lanes for us during this time each week for the swim league.
How many lanes? We will have three lanes reserved for the Swim League. To prevent over crowding in the lanes, it will be first come first serve and capped at 15 total participants. See below for more info on what will be taught and what to expect at the swim sessions.
Cost: The Swim League is only a $5 fee to the Lelia Patterson Center for pool usage! The coaches, an additional donation to the LPC for facility usage and swim programming are paid for through the iDream Athletes Foundation scholarship fund.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
- Each swim session will be have swim coaches on the deck to assist in stroke technique and training.
- The Asheville Winter Swim League is set for Mondays at 7:15pm for one hour each session.
- The Swim League is eight weeks starting Monday, January 9th through Monday, February 27th.
- The Lelia Patterson Center in Fletcher, NC is excited and ready to host the Asheville Swim League swimmers in 2023!
- A $5 LPC pool usage fee per participant, per swim and a waiver must be signed at the front desk of the LPC before entering the pool.
- Swim sign-ups are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Online sign-up/Registration will open on Thursdays at noon prior to each Monday swim.
- A workout for various swim abilities and levels is provided at each swim session.
- In order to provide the best experience for all participants. The swim league is capped at 15 swimmers per session.
- Three lanes will be dedicated to the swim league. One lane is designated for drills and swim stroke training and teaching. Two lanes are dedicated for fitness/workout. One of these lanes will also work on flip-turns and other drills throughout the practice.
- All abilities are welcome. No matter if you are a semi-pro swimmer out of shape and ready to get back into the pool or a complete newbie that wants to learn swim strokes or an athlete interested in trying your first triathlon this summer. We have a spot reserved for you!
- You do not have to be a Lelia Patterson Center member to participate.
- Consider making a donation to iDream Athletes Foundation to assist in the expenses of offering this program. Including coaching and pool fees. Donations can be accepted at the swim league or online. Email email@example.com for more info.
Ugly Sweater Run | Event Guide We can’t wait to see you at the Ugly Sweater Run presented by Hunter Subaru Saturday, December 3, 2022 Race Start 8:30am This is a mass start race, not a rolling start. We cannot accommodate late starts for this event. ...
WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL TURKEY TROT IN SOUTH ASHEVILLE, NC!We are thankful you’re here! Thank you for signing up for the South Asheville Turkey Trot p/b Hunter Subaru in Biltmore Park Town Square, Asheville, North Carolina on Thanksgiving Day. We can’t wait to celebrate...
It’s our favorite time of year where we open up our notebooks and start filling up the empty pages with our ideas and plans for the next year and years to come.
We spend time reflecting on the past projects and ‘great’ ideas and add checkmarks and smiley faces next to the things that we added and changed over the past year.
We look at surveys and solicit feedback and ideas from our community and make big lists. Then we spend time narrowing down all the options until we come up with at least three to five updates and changes per event for the next year. We also make changes to the idaph events business and schedule as things in our community and within our company shift, grow and move.
Being a health and wellness company we desire to bring well-curated, movement opportunities to our community, and we just happen to do this with and through events. Part of this planning of the experience is ensuring that individuals and businesses with the similar healthy conscious like-mindedness are integrated in some way into these experiences.
If you have been watching on the sidelines or have been at our events and were inspired and want you, your business or the company you work for get involved in the happenings in 2023, now is the time to connect with us to make that happen! Send us a DM, comment here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hesitant to say, ‘We have some exciting things coming up in 2023,’ just because it sounds very cliche and typical right?!!? But we do. And we are absolutely fired up and cannot wait to bring even more to our amazing WNC communities, non-profits and events next year. We want you to in some way or many ways be part of it too!