Welcome to the 2020 Hendersonville Triathlon on September 20th!
If you haven’t already…
#1 Please READ through our DIGITAL EVENT GUIDE.
#2 You can also LISTEN to our Podcast with race info HERE.
To find your wave and start time, search for your name on the Official Swim Start List below:
Info about the order/wave start list and how it will work on race day….
• Swim start waves have been assigned based on the swim time you submitted when you registered.
• Participants are assigned a wave start, rather than an exact start time. It is a ‘rolling’ wave start. Swimmers will start every minute in a time trial start format.
• The PT Solutions provided, socially distanced ‘circle’ spots are the locations that you will stand around the pool to wait for your start. These are first come, first serve, within the wave. There is no ‘order’ to folks within the wave that you are in. Everyone that is in your wave submitted a similar swim start time.
• Please do not arrive early for your swim start wave. This isn’t an event to just stand around and hang out.
• You will only be allowed onto the pool deck 5 minutes prior to your swim wave.
• There are NO swim warm-ups.
• We are limiting the number of participants in the pool zone at one time.
• Before you enter the pool area, PT Solutions will screen you for COVID symptoms, take your temperature, and hand you a disposable mask which you must then wear after you leave the PT Solutions tent and walk into the pool area. You must wear your mask up until you jump into the pool.
When you go to the pool to start you will:
#1 Put your shoes for the swim to bike transition, under the picnic shelter. This is the side exit area for the swim finish that is to the far left side of the pool when facing the building from the parking lot. (see hub map)
#2 Have a brief COVID19 screening and get your temperature checked by PT Solutions right before you enter the MAIN ENTRANCE of the pool (see hub map).
#3 You will find the next available ‘SPOT’ on the pool deck to stand on. Get in line.
#4 These circles are socially distanced around the pool deck.
#5 Participants will start approximately every minute, and will jump into the pool at the deep end. (for swim flow and maps see Event Guide)
#6 Participants will move up in line, onto a new circle in front of them as participants start their swim.
Can’t wait to see you on Sunday morning!
Past iDaph Blogs
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN Early bird Registration is happening NOW thru Sunday, April 4th at Midnight!! Sign up now to secure your spot and save $$! Limited spots available in the 2021 ride. Tour d'Apple presented by Hunter Subaru, cycling event provides four...
View this email in your browser SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2021 JUMP OFF ROCK HALF MARATHON & 10K PRESENTED BY HUNTER SUBARU Hendersonville, NC SIGN UP HERE REGISTER BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT - MARCH 31 FOR YOUR FREE COMMEMORATIVE RACE SHIRT! GET YOUR FREE TEE...
POP UP IN THE PARK IS BACK AGAIN THIS SUMMER! ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! The Pop up 5k events are a fun, safe way to keep you motivated to run through the summer, to help you reach your fitness goals, raise money for Bill Moore Community Park, AND spend...