Welcome to the 2020 Hendersonville Triathlon on September 20th!
If you haven’t already…
#1 Please READ through our DIGITAL EVENT GUIDE.
#2 You can also LISTEN to our Podcast with race info HERE.
To find your wave and start time, search for your name on the Official Swim Start List below:
Info about the order/wave start list and how it will work on race day….
• Swim start waves have been assigned based on the swim time you submitted when you registered.
• Participants are assigned a wave start, rather than an exact start time. It is a ‘rolling’ wave start. Swimmers will start every minute in a time trial start format.
• The PT Solutions provided, socially distanced ‘circle’ spots are the locations that you will stand around the pool to wait for your start. These are first come, first serve, within the wave. There is no ‘order’ to folks within the wave that you are in. Everyone that is in your wave submitted a similar swim start time.
• Please do not arrive early for your swim start wave. This isn’t an event to just stand around and hang out.
• You will only be allowed onto the pool deck 5 minutes prior to your swim wave.
• There are NO swim warm-ups.
• We are limiting the number of participants in the pool zone at one time.
• Before you enter the pool area, PT Solutions will screen you for COVID symptoms, take your temperature, and hand you a disposable mask which you must then wear after you leave the PT Solutions tent and walk into the pool area. You must wear your mask up until you jump into the pool.
When you go to the pool to start you will:
#1 Put your shoes for the swim to bike transition, under the picnic shelter. This is the side exit area for the swim finish that is to the far left side of the pool when facing the building from the parking lot. (see hub map)
#2 Have a brief COVID19 screening and get your temperature checked by PT Solutions right before you enter the MAIN ENTRANCE of the pool (see hub map).
#3 You will find the next available ‘SPOT’ on the pool deck to stand on. Get in line.
#4 These circles are socially distanced around the pool deck.
#5 Participants will start approximately every minute, and will jump into the pool at the deep end. (for swim flow and maps see Event Guide)
#6 Participants will move up in line, onto a new circle in front of them as participants start their swim.
Can’t wait to see you on Sunday morning!
Past iDaph Blogs
The 30th Annual Lelia Patterson Center Frostbite Races (5k, 10k & One Mile Fun run/walk) are presented by Hunter Subaru and take place on Sunday, February 20, 2022 in Fletcher, North Carolina. The Frostbite races are the OLDEST races in Henderson County! Be part...
You did it! Congrats to all of you that came out to run the Ramble Run 10k, 5k and Doggy Dash One MIle today - October 3, 2021. We loved seeing this race return to the Ramble after a few years hiatus. Ya'll rocked it out there even in the pouring rain! RACE PHOTOS are...
Michelle from Asheville Personal Training gives some advice about your post race recovery after the Black Bear Half Marathon presented by Hunter Subaru and 8k powered by Optimum. The name of the racing game is run hard and then recover! We can't wait to see the...