Congratulations and thank you to all the participants of this year’s Hunter Subaru LPC Throwback Triathlon and Kids Splash & Dash at the Leila Patterson Center!!
Our heartfelt appreciation to all the volunteers, sponsors and staff, whose time and efforts were integral to implementing this fun, retro-themed triathlon!
A BIG thank you to the staff and volunteers of the Leila Patterson Center for providing all of the volunteer support pre, during and post-event!!!
A Notable Congrats to:
Overall male winner: Jay Curwen
Overall female winner: Anne-Marie Phillips
Team division winners: 2 person team - Chilly & Mom
Kids Splash and Dash Winners (Advanced Category): Connor Smith (male) and Abby Smith (female)
Promo Prize Pack Full of Love winner: Joy Hill
AND CONGRATS to ALL THE KIDS that completed the Kid’s Splash and Dash today!
We hope you all enjoyed the event as much as we did and will join us next year!
Special thanks to Paul Jackson Photography for taking YOUR race photos today. Show him your thanks by purchasing a race photo or two! We appreciate his support and coming out to our events to capture your special memories.
We are just a couple of days away from the 2015 Hunter Subaru LPC Throwback Triathlon and Kids’ Splash & Dash!
All Pre-Event Info can be found HERE
, Swim Start Order List HERE
under the SWIM+START section
HUNTER SUBARU LPC TRIATHLON WEEKEND CALENDAR:
Fri, July 31st at Leila Patterson Center, 1111 Howard Gap Road, Fletcher, NC 28732:
- 3:00-5:00 pm - LPC Triathlon & Kids’ Splash N’ Dash PACKET PICK-UP & ONSITE REGISTRATION at Leila Patterson Center, (if you register on Friday, you must still stop by Registration on race-morning to be marked and get your chip!)NOTE: Please note the packet pick-up close time on Event Day. WE HIGHLY SUGGEST GETTING YOUR MATERIALS AT THE FIRST PACKET PICK-UP TIME TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND STRESS ON EVENT MORNING~~ 5:00 pm – PRE-RACE MEETING at Leila Patterson Center. Event flow and logistics will be discussed. (Those new to triathlons, or want additional race information, are encouraged to attend!)
- Specialized PT will be on-site to offer PT services to our race participants at packet-pickup on Friday and at the race on Sunday!
Saturday, August 1st at Hunter Subaru:
PACKET-PICKUP - Saturday, August 1st - 2—4 p.m @ Hunter Subaru, 2520 Asheville Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28791 (if you pick-up your bib on Saturday, you must still get body-marked on Sunday, race morning!)
Sunday, August 2nd at Leila Patterson Center:
- 6:45-7:30 am - Hunter Subaru LPC Tri PACKET PICK-UP & ONSITE REGISTRATION & BODY-MARKING/CHIP-TIMING PICK-UP at Leila Patterson Center.
- 8:00 am – LPC Triathlon Race Starts
Swim Start List and Overall and individual course maps are available on the iDaph Events website. Kids’ Splash & Dash will start right after adults finish the triathlon race, approx. 10:30 a.m. The advanced kids (timed event) will start first and then the intermediate (un-timed), and beginner (un-timed) kids last.
- Remember: no headphones allowed on course - you will be DQ’d if found with headphones! This is for everyone’s safety!
- Approx. 10:00 a.m. - KIDS – Join Parisi Speed School of western N.C. for a brief warm-up; perfect for the kids participating in the event!
- 10:30 am – Approximate time the last runner finishes. Spectators are required to wait until the last runner has finished to leave.
Didn’t Get a Chance to Register Ahead of Time?! On site registration available until race day weekend at $70 for an individual, $110 for a 2 person team, or $125 for a 3 person team. Kids can still sign up to participate in the Kids’ Splash & Dash for $25!
If you are new to triathlons, volunteering, or want additional race information you are encouraged to attend the Pre-Race Meeting:
- Friday, July 31 at 5:00 PM
In front of the Lelia Patterson Center, 1111 Howard Gap Road, Fletcher, NC 28732. Event flow and logistics will be discussed for both the full LPC Triathlon and the kid’s splash and dash event.
NOTE: Packet pick-up RACE Day ENDS at 7:30 AM. LPC Throwback Triathlon participants must pick up event packets by 7:30 AM, race starts promptly at 8AM.
WE HIGHLY SUGGEST GETTING YOUR MATERIALS ON FRIDAY TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND STRESS ON EVENT MORNING.
Special Thanks to our iDaph Partners & Sponsors of the 2015 Hunter Subaru LPC Throwback Triathlon!
Thanks to Joey’s Bagels, Sycamore Cycles and Parisi Speed School of western N.C. for supporting the 2015 Hunter Subaru LPC Throwback Triathlon!