Runners will enjoy the sites and streets in the revitalized Historic 7th Avenue District, the beauty of fall on the Oklawaha greenway and the twists and turns of the paved trails through the woods at Jackson Park. Making this a fall race you don’t want to miss. It is a race with a nice flow, and little elevation gain and loss, making it fairly fast. Paved surfaces and trails make it ‘easier’ to run on than the typical Dupont trails.
We’re taking Trick or Trail to the Farmer’s Market, so dress for the occasion!! Whether you want to blend in with the veggie garden, pig out with your barnyard friends, or work alongside the farmers, make sure you bring the cream of the crop when it comes to the Costume Contest!
What you get:
• A first-class running experience in the fall in WNC!
• Chip-timing for accurate results
• A totally set up and well-marked, course on a beautiful route!
• Spectator friendly course
• One-of-a-kind Prizes
• Hunter Subaru Goody Bag
• Trick or Trail race shirt, available in men’s and women’s sizes for just $20!
• Special discounted pricing for kids age 12 and under.
• Kids 12 and under get a cool, color-changing Run Local cup full of candy!
• Free DeFeet socks (until deadline).