We have created an Interactive Digital Event Guide to help inform our participants what to expect on race day.
We have also created an “Everything You Need to Know” Podcast for the event so you can listen while you drive to work or packet pickup and get all the important details. Please read through the Event Guide and/or listen to the podcast so you will be prepared for Sunday!
A few things to note:
• Face coverings MUST BE WORN before the event and after finishing. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. PT Solutions will provide a disposable mask while you wait to start your swim.
• Face coverings do not need to be worn while racing.
• Your transition area is at your personal vehicle. Please do not set up your transition items in an empty parking spot beside your car. Your items should be close to the front, sides, back or on the hood/trunk of your car. You can leave your bike on your bike race too!
• Once you set up your transition area space please either go warm-up on the Hwy 25 sidewalk (not on the run/bike course!) or stay in car until 10 min before your wave start.
• After setting up your transition space and exiting the transition area we ask that you continue to wear a facial covering any time you might be in contact with another athlete, staff member or volunteer.
• Get your temperature checked before entering the pool for your race.
• There will be no body marking station at this event. We do ask that you body mark yourself by applying your race number on both arms/biceps with permanent marker.
• There is access to restrooms outside the pool building and inside the pool area.
• THERE WILL BE NO PRE-RACE MEETING. Please look for updates on our Facebook Page.
The Swim List will be posted on Friday, September 18th after registration has closed. Please check this blog for the list and updates.
We wish everyone an awesome triathlon experience! We will have RESULTS posted on the iDaph Website on Monday after the event!
More iDaph Events Blog Posts
Welcome to the 2020 Hendersonville Triathlon on September 20th! If you haven't already... #1 Please READ through our DIGITAL EVENT GUIDE. #2 You can also LISTEN to our Podcast with race info HERE. #3 CHECK OUT THE HUB MAP HERE and get familiar with the event hub...
A note from Daphne We are so grateful to be heading into a new season and such a beautiful one in the mountains of Western North Carolina! We can't wait to start feeling the cooler temps and see the leaves turn from green to glowing orange and red! What a gift our...
The results are in! We are excited to announce that the overall series standing results are in for the entire Lung Buster Time Trial Series! A huge thank you to everyone who participated. We appreciate your support and we hope you continue to join us for future...