We have created an Interactive Digital Event Guide to help inform our participants what to expect on race day.
We have also created an “Everything You Need to Know” Podcast for the event so you can listen while you drive to work or packet pickup and get all the important details. Please read through the Event Guide and/or listen to the podcast so you will be prepared for Sunday!
A few things to note:
• Face coverings MUST BE WORN before the event and after finishing. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. PT Solutions will provide a disposable mask while you wait to start your swim.
• Face coverings do not need to be worn while racing.
• Your transition area is at your personal vehicle. Please do not set up your transition items in an empty parking spot beside your car. Your items should be close to the front, sides, back or on the hood/trunk of your car. You can leave your bike on your bike race too!
• Once you set up your transition area space please either go warm-up on the Hwy 25 sidewalk (not on the run/bike course!) or stay in car until 10 min before your wave start.
• After setting up your transition space and exiting the transition area we ask that you continue to wear a facial covering any time you might be in contact with another athlete, staff member or volunteer.
• Get your temperature checked before entering the pool for your race.
• There will be no body marking station at this event. We do ask that you body mark yourself by applying your race number on both arms/biceps with permanent marker.
• There is access to restrooms outside the pool building and inside the pool area.
• THERE WILL BE NO PRE-RACE MEETING. Please look for updates on our Facebook Page.
The Swim List will be posted on Friday, September 18th after registration has closed. Please check this blog for the list and updates.
We wish everyone an awesome triathlon experience! We will have RESULTS posted on the iDaph Website on Monday after the event!
More iDaph Events Blog Posts
We can't wait to see you at the South Asheville Turkey Trot 5K! Here's what you need to know for Packet Pick-up and Race Day. We are thankful you're here! Thank you for signing up for the South Asheville Turkey Trot. We can't wait to celebrate our Thanksgiving morning...
Kiss 2020 goodbye! Join iDaph Event’s 2021 New Year’s Resolution Run in downtown Asheville Celebrate the love of running, fitness, and the new year with iDaph Events 7th Annual Resolution Run, set for New Year’s Day on Friday, January 1st, 2021 in downtown Asheville,...
A note from Daphne Kirkwood, founder of the non-profit iDream Athletes Foundation and owner and Race Director of iDaph Events. Today I am here to give you updates regarding iDream Athletes Foundation and the winter programs that we typically would be starting soon....