General Contest Rules
iDaph Events and Timing
1. Eligibility: Contests are open to any legal residents of the United States, who is a person eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of submission, except for employees or directors of iDaph Events, and/or members of their immediate families. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Entry: To participate in a contest drawing, an individual must complete an entry in the following manner, and only one entry per person will be accepted, even if a contest offers multiple entry options.
a. SOCIAL MEDIA-HOSTED CONTEST: Like and comment or share the associated social media post related to the contest AND/OR complete the on-line contest entry (if applicable);
b. WEBSITE-HOSTED CONTEST: complete the on-line contest entry in its entirety;
c. EVENT-HOSTED CONTEST: Complete the entirety of a contest entry form and return it to the entry form collection site at the event AND/OR complete the on-line contest entry (if applicable).
Prizes: A description of the prize(s) to be awarded will always be included in the specific contest rules. Prizes are nontransferable, nor redeemable for cash.
FOR THIS SPECIFIC CONTEST, TITLED #idaphpopup Contest!
1. Share your success story about how your buddy or partner helps motivate you on Instagram or our iDaph Events Facebook page with the hashtag #idaphpopup.
2. Mention why you love your running buddy/partner! Include a photo, photos, video, or other media in your post to bring your story to life.
3. Be entered for a chance to win a Picnic Basket for you and your buddy/partner from EarthFare!
Don’t have a photo of your and your partner/buddy? Come and run in one of our Pop Up 5k’s in September and we will take one for you!
OFFICIAL RULES: You must enter by September 20th at midnight. A winner will be randomly selected by our iDaph Team and announced on Monday, September 21st. The winner or winners must pick up the picnic basket at Fletcher Park on Wednesday, September 23rd between 6-8pm.
The picnic basket prize will include snacks, refreshments and goodies selected by Earth Fare Asheville.
5. Privacy: Participation in an iDaph contest constitutes consent to iDaph’s use, for all lawful purposes, of any and all information provided as a part of entry into a contest. Contact information obtained in the contest entry may be shared with contest partnering organizations, such as another event organized, if partnering organization has provided a prize for the contest. Participants may opt out of this consent by providing written notice to iDaph Events at: 240 Old Airport Rd, Fletcher, NC 28732, prior to the contest end date.
6. Consent: Participation in an iDaph contest constitutes consent by any winners to iDaph’s perpetual, royalty-free use and display of the winner’s name and photographic likeness in connection with iDaph’s marketing and public communications.
7. Warranty: iDaph makes no warranty of any type or nature, express or implied, regarding the prize(s). All prizes are awarded on an “as-is” basis.
8. Construction. iDaph reserves the exclusive right to construe and interpret these general contest rules in such reasonable manner as it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion. iDaph may disqualify any participant from participating in any contest if iDaph deems there to have been any attempt by the person to tamper with the drawing or selection process, or to have otherwise violated any of the rules of the contest.
9. Waiver of Liability: Any and all persons who participate in an iDaph Events contest shall be deemed to have waived and released iDaph and its employees and agents from any liability associated with the contest.
10. Governing Law: All iDaph contests are governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina.
11. No contests are associated in any way with the social media platforms on which they are promoted – including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or other platforms. Contests are sponsored solely by the Greater Asheville Regional Airport Authority.
Inquiries regarding contests may be sent by email or mail to: email@example.com.