- This event has passed.
Asheville Marathon & Half
March 19 @ 7:30 am - March 20 @ 2:00 pm
The Asheville Marathon & Half run through the best parts of the City of Asheville, North Carolina. Including downtown city streets, River Arts District, along the French Broad River, and through the park for this city-style, point-to-point race. These fast races are a dream come true for runners looking to get a personal best in the mountains of Western North Carolina. The majority of the miles are downhill from downtown and ‘flat’ running along the river on the greenway and through the city parks.
Endurance runners will have an opportunity to ‘break in’ the brand new section of the newly completed greenway section of the French Broad River Greenway on Riverside Drive and Lyman Street. Runners are on mostly paved surfaces throughout the entire event with a few dirt sections within the French Broad River Park.
- Entry into either the half or marathon.
- An unforgettable, unique ’boutique-style’ race experience from start to finish
- Free Shuttle Ticket on race day (to and from race) ($20 for spectators - all day pass)
- USATF Certified Course
- Professionally Chip Timed Race
- Live Results
- NEW FOR 2022! You now have the option to have your shirt + bib mailed to you before the event so you can skip packet pickup! You can purchase this option for $15 during registration or from the race store up until February 27th at midnight.
- A one-of-a-kind, Commemorative 10th Year Anniversary Finisher Medal
- Brooks Dri-Fit Race Shirt
- Delicious Post Race Food
- A Free Beer to enjoy after those miles!
- Entry to Pre Race Expo + Packet Pickup
- Exclusive Asheville Marathon & Half Buff
- A goody bag loaded full of goodies